Saturday, January 23, 2010

Staying motivated

"Every choice is a personally defining moment where you have the ability to get closer to your goals" -my BFF Jill. 
I like this quote it gives me some motivation and it makes it personal. I want to be the best that I can be and I know that I have the control over what I do whether it be eating or exercising or school or parenting, it's up to me. 
Let's be in control and do what will make us better human beings. None of us are immortal and I am learning this through my life right now. It's difficult to digest that my life may not be what I want it to be in 20 years unless it is what I want it to be now. I am trying to live in the moment by sharing thoughts and feelings about current issues with those around me. It has been a long road and I believe that I am finally able to have that openness with others. It feels good. Thank you to everyone around me for this and I continue to be challenged by being open so I hope you can push me to be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment