Thursday, January 28, 2010

failure.

So small switch in yesterdays post, the ratio is carbs to protein not protein to carbs. my bad. 
anyways, so I'm reading my mental health book and it says "If you aren't making mistakes, maybe you're not trying hard enough." sound familiar... my BFF Jillian said on BL "If you're not failing, you're not trying hard enough." I had it posted on my FB for awhile. I cannot believe that she is so on target even textbooks are saying the stuff she does. 
and maybe I'm just going crazy but I'm learning a lot about myself and others not only through this class but through conscious awareness in life. It's enlightening. I hope you are getting something out of this blog, I have few comments so I guess I'll keep going. 
122 days until the bolderboulder. I really need to start running more. ps- I did not go to the gym today, my back is sore. Too much bodyflow. It's a good sore, but I went to the gym like 7 or 8 days in a row. I think I need to take a step back. a very small step. 
Happy friday! almost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment