Friday, January 15, 2010

good day.

So far I have had a good day, calorie wise, I mean. I had a smoothie for breakfast and a wrap at rock bottom for lunch, and grilled steak and salad for dinner. and a skinny latte and a mini scone in the afternoon. not too bad. 
I did bodyflow today and it was the newest release. OMG super hard but so so good. The tai chi was a little different but the rest was so awesome, hardcore strength moves, very challenging. 
I'm ready for school to start and life to become for routine again. It has been kind of all over the place. I'm not excited for school to start but I do miss the scheduled things. I think they help me get motivated to do more things. I worked out a ton over break but I also watched a whole lotta TV. 
BTW, BL is so freaking awesome. Can someone get inside my head and make me workout and become a better person? I love that. And how funny was it when the mom on the white team smashed her face into the ground. anyway, we should all attempt to conquer our fears. I'm afraid of losing control of my mind and I'm finding that by doing yoga that I can control my thoughts and I feel more in control. I'm have this fear of no being good enough and this fear really pushes me to do well in school so that's good but sometimes I have this expectation of myself that is unrealistic so I'm working on lowering my expectations while still having high goals. I'm trying to enjoy the journey and not focus on the destination. it's hard when others have already graduated and I'm still in school. Life is hard, but let's live like we mean it. 
love yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment