Thursday, January 14, 2010

no more days. I suck at counting.

I hope you have been good this week. Sorry for no postings, I was on vacation with my family and I discovered that while I did eat many bad foods, I also ate many good foods and I was able to sleep a lot. 
Walking, we can all walk. Let's all try to walk more. I'm thinking we start by parking farther away when going to the store and not driving around to fine a better parking space. We walked a ton this last week and it was good to be moving. but I have to say my hips are killing me. I haven't done any yoga in the last week and now I'm realizing why I love it so much. my hamstrings are also  so tight, OMG. Tomorrow at the gym will be a killer, but it shouldn't take too long to get back in the groove of things. 
I hope no one takes offense to what I'm about to say, but I was shocked my how many obese people there were in disneyland and many of them in wheelchairs. I'm amazing that we have allowed this to happen. I know that we are all working on it and we say that we will start next week. I really think that we all need to just help one person make a better choice with what they eat and we can change to world. I also think that it's so much easier if that tempting food is not available. With Alli we make sure she has veggies with dinner every night and she likes them so when it is time for dessert she usually will have a few bites and she's done. I also love letting her pick out which veggie we have with dinner. I think giving her more control now will allow her to make healthy choices for her children and her friends when they come over to our house. 
Veg Out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment