Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 11.

So Alli and I did the yoga show on fit TV. It was fun I guess. Seeing Alli try to follow along was very entertaining. 
I was super hungry today, no good. We went to five guys, no good at all. and had ice cream. shoot. I'm awful. 
Hopefully I can start controlling myself better. We actually had a pretty healthy dinner of Tacos with lots of veggies, corn, guac, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, on whole wheat tortillas. They were delicious. It one of the staples in our house. We have tacos at least once a week. I love that we are introducing Alli to whole grain food at a young age. The other day she asked "why is the pasta brown? " Because it's good for you and it makes you big and strong. She is so cute. She knows that candy "makes you little" but she stills treats herself every so often. I really love getting in the kitchen and cooking with the kids and teaching them about the food they eat. Alli's favorite thing during the summer is to go to the farmers markets with me and eat fresh peaches or tomatoes. I know right, who eats tomatoes plain. I love them and when they are from the farmers markets they are cheaper and fresher. I absolutely love the farmers markets. Look for them in the gazette in mid May and it tells you when and where they are. It's good for you and the environment. 
Eat and teach fresh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment