Friday, January 8, 2010

day 16. Sweet 16.

I made it through spin class and bodyflow. My legs are jello. 
How are your goals coming along? I feel stronger and leaner, but my endurance needs a little work. It's much better than it used to be, but I still have a long way to go before memorial day. Hopefully by then it won't be -5 degrees outside and I can run outside. 
Do you drink enough water? I know I don't. I probably drink like maybe 50 ounces a day, when it should be closer to twice that. I drink a lot while I'm working out but not in the mean time. I think I will work on that. I know that water, zero calories, helps to speed up the bodies metabolism, which means less weight. The body can burn more calories at rest. The workouts also help the body burn more calories at rest. 
Keep your chin up. Do NOT give up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment