Sunday, January 24, 2010

distracted

I should be studying but this will be quick. 
I went to yin yoga today and the instructor is awesome. she said something today that really stood out. she said trust that you are where you need to be in your life and she emphasized that we are all unique and our bodies are all different so we cannot compare ourselves with each other but we must just focus on our bodies in each pose. I really liked that. I know all too often I compare myself to others at the gym who I don't even know and wish that I had their body or was more in shape like them and I'm trying to really rid myself of this false sense that I'm not good enough. I know I am good enough and I can achieve my goals if I focus and plan. I am trying to be present in the now and know I am who I need to be. 
Be yourself. Be free to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment