Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Biggest loser/yoga tuesday.

I look forward to every tuesday because of biggest loser and awesome yoga before class. 
I actually bought a yoga mat today, so I'm officially a yogi and I'm proud of it. I'm taking it to bodyflow class tomorrow. I'm very much looking forward to it. I chose today to have veggies instead of a protein bar today based on calories, does that make me a super health freak or what. I really wanted the lara bar but it had 230 calories in it and I was super hungary. I guess those are the good choices that I need to make more often but I think I may be taking it to the extreme. I also passed on girl scout cookies, which i know is a good choice. if I order thin mints I could eat the whole thing in on sitting. I love them. Especially frozen. ok I've had my day dream about girl scout cookies and I have imagined all the hours in spin class I no longer want them. btw, the spin classes seem to be increasingly harder at the gym, and maybe it's me and i'm pushing myself, but the instructors are pushing us up these hills that I am almost dying going up and then they say "turn it up again" like it's no big deal. I love the rush so I'm not complaining but holy moly, hard and awesome workout. That's all I got today, let me know what you want to hear about. Ps tonight was taco night, sauted chicken in little evoo, corn, guac, lettuce, tomato, onion, peppers on whole wheat tortillas. They were good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment