Friday, January 1, 2010

I don't know what day it is.

We went snowshoeing today. It was super fun. It's as easy as walking, but it's beautiful and it involves snow. 
I am now realizing the importance of sleep. I hope that you get enough of it. I find that when I don't I tend to eat more and more food means more weight. (I was trying to avoid that because I don't want this to be about the numbers) When I weight more actually feel that I can't do things and I have the bloated feeling that I cannot stand. Anyways, sleep. It's important and I think that we should also keep each other accountable for how much sleep we are getting. We need sleep for our bodies to function, to heal and be revived for the next day. It is an important element of immune strength so I think that with Swine flu going around we should be giving ourselves at least 6-7 hours of sleep a night. If you cannot do that then I really think that something in your life needs to change. Whether that changes means getting the kids to be earlier or just reorganizing your life, I think it is needed for your sake. I usually go to be around 10 and get up around 8, so I'm getting plenty of sleep, I love it. When school starts I may get up earlier to get a workout in before school but right this second when I have the chance to sleep that much I am. 
Get your beauty sleep. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the title of this one, and you, and snowshoeing, and life. And sleep, of course. I've realized that when I exercise, I sleep more soundly and wake up more easily. So I need both exercise and sleep, what a concept!

    ReplyDelete