Wednesday, January 27, 2010

mocha latte/ chocolate milk.

I'm trying to convince myself that it's ok that I have lattes all the time because all the fitness magazines say that to recover better after a workout drinking something that is a ratio of 2-6: 1, protein and carbs it's good for you, so there is this great debate whether chocolate milk is of of those things because it's ratio is 3:1, and it is rich in calcium. All the fitness protein drinks are about the same so read your labels if you think that your choice is better than any other because it probably isn't. so my argument is that since a mocha latte is chocolate milk with a shot of espresso is it just as good? I'm hoping it is because caffeine is good for weight loss but I've heard that the caffeine in coffee/espresso is processes differently in our bodies making it not as effective as the caffeine found in other sources such as tea, guarana sp? and other things. just something to think about. 
but do keep in mind if you are going to drink you calories they still count toward you daily intake so be careful. Have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment