Monday, February 1, 2010

a new month, new week, new me.

I made it through spin today. I wasn't sure I would but I did. I'm proud of myself. I'm proud of all of you who make time to take care of your  body. It's the only one you have. 
I'm kind at a loss for words right now. I have a lot to do and a lot on my mind that has nothing to do with fitness and wellbeing. So I guess that is where  I should start. How often are we preoccupied with something? I know I am a lot, and yoga has helped me to focus on something and just let the thoughts come and go. It's helping but I still get focused on something and it causes some anxiety for me until it's done or I can do something to change it and if I can't change it...that's when trouble starts, I dwell on things that I cannot change. It's so hard and sometimes it's good and I get crazy focused on the things that I can change, like cleaning, but sometimes it's bad and I should be doing something but I can't at that exact moment. LIke worrying about family when I'm at school and I need to do school but it's not a pressing school issue that needs to be done right then. It's hard to explain. I hope it makes some sense. 
So my point to all of this is to be in the moment. live right now. think right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment