Friday, February 5, 2010

planning meals.

I have learned one lesson this week both the hard way and the right way. 
On Monday I went to a school function that was to provide lunch, I knew going into it, the lunch wouldn't be the healthiest but I had been to the gym and was feeling ok about having an unhealthy lunch, so when I arrive, I am right on time and all of the pizza that provided was gone. shoot, I was hungry too. So I had to suffer through an hour of stuff and got light headed because I had just come from the gym,( remember the calorie intake/workout one), and I had to wait even longer to eat because I chose not to make my lunch. 
So today, I made my lunch and I was able to resist the temptation of fast food, although I wanted it so badly. I feel very good about my food choices today, I did make it to the gym too. Alli tried spaghetti squash and asparagus at dinner. It was super healthy. I'm looking forward to grocery shopping tomorrow, sugar snap peas and hummus will be the snack of the week. I also want to just be more creative this week, I will have a little bit more free time. I am going to make homemade tortillas and make enchiladas with them, yum. I usually stuff them with sauteed onions and lots of veggies so I can use less cheese. I use the fire roasted tomato sauce by kroger, it's in a jar. It's pretty good. and a good sauce to have on hand. 
try to make good choices at your superbowl party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment