Tuesday, February 9, 2010

sick.

I have a small cold and it's making it difficult to workout. I didn't go on monday. I did do yoga today but I was so tired that I didn't really push myself like I usually do, so I'm a little upset about it but I know I'll get better and get back to it. I hate being sick and I thought that by working out I had boosted my immune system enough to get through this winter without getting sick. I'm not that sick and I and really just whining about it. Sorry. 
I did have my sugar snap peas with hummus today at lunch with a chicken wrap. it was pretty good. 
Loved BL btw. that chick from the red team is gone and it was in Colorado Springs. Way to represent. GOG, it was awesome. 
I'm so ready for it to not be freezing. and maybe I just have the chills with my sickness, but it has been so cold. usually in CO it warms up and gets cold but it has been freezing for the last month. I need a couple days where it gets in the 50s and then cools down again. 
btw, I am convinced that my cardio workout have gotten me a better test score on my test. I have read studies that say that doing cardio can improve focus and I'm sure that's that I did so well today. I did not study as much as I should have, but I'm feeling pretty good with 85. Yes, I always strive for better but I'm sick and I'm doing well in my other classes. I'm content and proud of myself. 
ps I still haven't seen anyones food journals, where are they? 
pps- don't over indulge in Chocolate just because it's valentines, give a hug. that makes everything better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment