Tuesday, February 2, 2010

registration.

I gotta make this quick my favorite show starts soon. woo hoo. 
I registered for the bolderboulder today. I'm proud that I'm doing this. I'm a little intimidated but I know that it will be so fun and make encourage me to do more races. I haven't been running much as you well know, but I think that this is what is going to motivate me to begin the real training that is involved with running. 
I did yoga today. awesome again and I was amazed with some of the moves again, it's so great that we can push our bodies so far and they still treat us so well. So thanks to God for that awesomeness of human. 
Gotta spend sometime with Bob and Jill now. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you for doing it too! You are rocking it. Way to be.

    Working out always makes me feel better, I need to remember that after such long days. lOve you

    ReplyDelete