Monday, February 22, 2010

LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!

Cardio. Let's chat. 
I think that cardio has much more to offer than I ever thought possible. Runner's high, yes! with any cardio. I get it from spin or my last chance WO with my BFF Jill. I'm learning to love it. It burns calories faster and supports healthy hearts. we burn more calories at rest when we do cardio too. What's not to love. 
What gives you that high? if we can educate people and teach them to love cardio I predict that we can prevent a lot of premature death. We have to love it or we won't do it. 
PS i figured out what I'm going to do with my life. I'm pretty excited about. and yes it will always include exercise. 

1 comment:

  1. I need to get back to more cardio. I've been doing the pilates, which I looove, but I still need to do cardio too. PS I want to know what you realized!!

    ReplyDelete