Monday, February 15, 2010

cupcakes craving.

So yesterday I fell so deep into temptation, I'm hesitant to admit it. I had two not one, but two cupcakes. not the little small cute ones, or even homemade. I had two store bought, transfat full, lots of frosting cupcakes. They were so so good, and now I regret it because I have not been to the gym today. I may go after school but we'll see what the day holds. I did a little yoga this morning, but I have not done any cardio in almost 2 weeks. my hips officially hate me. I've been good today so far, but I really need to keep in mind the whole calorie thing. 
count calories, it's the only way to really know what you are eating. The labels say a lot. I'm not saying you have to give up all your favorite foods, but just know when something is bad and compensate for it either with exercise or by decreasing intake of other foods during the day. It's hard but our whole society is facing a huge crisis of food and we are all dying of heart disease. please love yourself. 

2 comments:

  1. don't beat yourself up about it. when you have a craving like that it's best to just give in or it will get worse and worse. i'm proud of you for continuing to go to the gym & be aware of what you're eating. i'm finally feeling better again and i'm going tomorrow. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not beating myself up over it, but I can give in a little I just think that 2 was a bit too much. I'm also trying to be aware of the calories in the foods when I eat out and someone else prepares food that doesn't come with labels right there. It's hard, but really good to be aware of things that I can choose to have a healthier meal while eating out. love you too.

    ReplyDelete