Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SPIN!

I missed it so much. I have had a small cold for the last couple weeks and I was finally able to do spin today. It was awesome as usual, but the best part was when the theme song to biggest loser was on. I almost had a heart attack, it made me so excited and motivated to push a little bit more. 
I also did yoga and my quads might just fall off. I'm a little hesitant to go snowboarding tomorrow but it will be a good day. I finally have my wednesdays back and I want to make the most of them. It's all about balance and I think that I need some space to just think away from the busyness of life. I'm really trying to be consciously aware of emotional eating and I'm sure that's where the cupcake thing came from. I knew this week we would be talking about suicide in mental health and it's obviously a touchy subject for me but I'm aware of this and working on not being so shut down with my emotions regarding it. 
Love you all and I hope that this is helping you to think about your health, physically, mentally and spiritually. You are loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment