Saturday, February 20, 2010

BL DVD oh yes!

So I tried the DVD, it was a killer. I did it after I did bodyflow class and the ideas are great. It's a cardio interval mix of exercises and I loved that. The exercise changes every 30 seconds, but the one downer is that i think it i will get old really fast especially if I do it daily. I guess at that point i will just buy a new DVD. I realized how out of shape I really am. I finished it and didn't give up but it was difficult to do the weights. I used 5lb handweights and I should have started with threes. I will know for next time. I also loved that all muscle groups are used. you know. there are push up and abs and cardio so it's a true total body workout. if anyone wants to do it with me I'm happy to have a group session, could be fun. 
ps Alli started soccer this morning. she loves it. It think it will be hard to get her out of her new uniform. It starts when they are young. let's teach them well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment