Wednesday, March 31, 2010

chicken nuggets.

ok so in the last week I've had probably 30-40 mcdonalds chicken nuggets. I love them and the drive thru is easy, but I really need to get a grip. 
Sorry it's been such a long time since my last post. Let's just say life happened. I was on spring break and it wasn't a break even though I didn't have classes. I got a lot done so that feels good and I spent a lot of time with family which was wonderful, I don't what I would do without them. 
I'm back to healthy eating at least this morning. I'm trying. I have a cold so I'm not going to the gym today, I went yesterday and let's just say I shouldn't have. 
I am reading master your metabolism by jillian michaels, and it's been enlightening, somethings I agree with but others are just too much, but I do appreciate her clarifying the role that hormones play and the function of many of the hormones that may contribute to weight gain. again, I don't want to focus on the weight, that will come off in time, but I do want to focus on the way we live so we can have the best possible lives we can have without the worry of diabetes, heart disease and stroke. 
I will try to stay away from the nuggets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment