Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Terrific tuesday

BL. spin. yoga. and my aunt is in town, I will see her tomorrow. I'm so excited to just be with her and not have an agenda or anything. I still have tons of school work to do but I think I can manage. I'm looking forward to spring break even more now. so much to do so little energy. I could say I wish there were more hours in the day but I couldn't stay awake for any longer than I already do. 
hopefully I can get through spin and bodyflow tomorrow. I'm wiped today and I have tons to do tomorrow. I need to just focus. 
food journals? what happened to those? I had a mini bagel with reduced fat cream cheese and some strawberries for breakfast, then a turkey sandwich with tomato, a yogurt, a sugar free slurpee for lunch and a banana for snack. then spagettii and veggies and french bread for dinner and a donut for dessert. I have to have dessert, I wish I wasn't a sweets person but I am. 
ps- I think I'm in love with Sam from this season of BL. haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment