Thursday, March 18, 2010

workouts. time.

I am 4 for 4 working out days this week. and tomorrow we are going to yoga (Alli and I) then I think I'll do bodyflow. 
so 5 for 5. I'm pretty stoked about it, but I have learned this week that I can manage going to the gym and school and family and all of that just fine. I had a test this week and I studied all along and I really think that by going to the gym I was able to focus better and really relax when it was test time. I also hungout with my aunt and we had a blast, so it's just about planning time to do everything and making sure that those around us understand our goals. I think that by having them understand us they can either help us or hurt us in our journeys to our goals and being conscious about their intentions will help us to make better choices. I had class all week and it was st. patty's day and Alli's birthday so being organized with all of those things really helped me to do what I needed for me and everyone else. I'm sore now but it feels good to know that I am stronger and healthier because of the effort I put into loving me. 
love yourself. Happy spring break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment