Saturday, March 13, 2010

Love yourself.

I am learning to love me for who I am, not who I think I should be. It's difficult because I want to so badly to be thinner or smarter or more extroverted. I am working on all of those things and trying to enjoy the journey. I'm trying to love others for what they are too, I think I struggle with that one even more because I think if I'm going to change me then others should change themselves too. I find it really hard to want something for someone else and them not wanting it as badly. That's probably the hardest thing for me. I try to lead by example and be that role model for Alli especially.
I need to get a small workout in before bed tonight. I have eaten so badly the last couple of days and I really need to work some of it off. I hope you are enjoying my blog. I try to keep it interesting, let me know if you want an opinion on a certain topic. 

2 comments:

  1. i think your blog is perfect as is. you amaze me with all that you're finding time to do and doing everything so well. i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chex. I am trying although I do fall short and as long as there is more to strive for I will keep truckin. miss you so so much. Love you.

    ReplyDelete