Wednesday, March 3, 2010

sun.

So this font is the same color as the shirt I'm wearing today:) 
I went for a bike ride today around my neighborhood today. It was awesome, super relaxing, no time constraints or anything. It was great. I'm working myself up to running outside, I don't know what it is that I'm afraid of but I am in some way. There are lots of hills around my house and they are challenging on a bike, I guess when I run I will be prepared for the hills of boulder. It felt so good to be outside today. It has been so so long. I'm so ready for summer when I can just be in shorts all the time and not even worry about it. I love the snow don't get me wrong, but I really loved the sun today. I'm sure I'm deficient in vitamin D or something and that's why I'm loving the sun so much. I don't know. I really am encouraged that I can keep a healthy lifestyle for ever and teach my family about health.
We had some baked BBQ chicken, asparagus, a salad and breadsticks for dinner tonight. I have this feeling that my mom is so sick and tired of veggies, but I'm not gonna stop, she stuck with it. 
Tomorrow I have clinical and hopefully I can control myself, when I'm super emotional I eat and last week I had a whole bag of M&M's and tootsie rolls before my test, oops. 
I still want a food journal from any readers....we are all on the same path and we have to be able to talk about. no judgement just some swaps. my newest swap has been instead of having like chips or fries, I order veggies or I bring blueberries, the blueberries really pop in your mouth I love them. I go through like 2-3 packs a week. yum. I put them on my cereal or yogurt or make desserts with them, pancakes are great with them. my favorite. what's yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment