Tuesday, March 2, 2010

much better today.

Much much better today. I did yoga this morning. I love tuesdays. I ate pretty good all day. no horrible choices. we even went out to dinner with a bunch a friends, I was even good then, even though I really wanted a cookie, I need to do more cardio to deserve one of those. 
Biggest loser, so so good, but really would you not participate in the temptation challenge if you were at a place that was to help you lose weight and truly learn what it is that made you fat in the first place. I loved it. I missed it so much. it keeps me motivated for sure. 
I have a pretty free day tomorrow. I may even begin to run outside, I'm a little scared, but I'm also super excited that it's a little warmer. 
five a day. fruits and veggies. make it a competition with someone, could be a fun way to eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment