Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 8.

Are you still on track? I know after awhile it seems to get mundane so we need a change. 
So friday plans have changed to showshoeing, which I'm really excited about because I know I'm able. As for skiing I'm just little more shaky about it. 
But really what is behind the mask? I know we all have a story and as soon as we stop comparing our stories I think that we can each begin to mend our brokenness together. Whether it was a divorce, a spouse or some trauma in your life that has thrown you for a loop, it does get better, if you try. It takes time. 
A person this fall said to me, "you are right where you need to be." and I think sometimes we all need to hear this because we want so badly to be done with school or over the holidays or we just want it to be next week. We should all be present and do the things now that will get us to where we want to be, but still enjoy the moment. 
Be present. Be yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment