Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 1.

Welcome all. I have decided to create this blog after realizing why we all fall into temptation and how we, together, can build a support system using the internet. We all have goals in mind and I think to begin we should all share our goals, so when we are discouraged we are able to remind each other why we are here. My goal is to run/jog the bolderboulder(10k) on memorial day. I'm not a huge fan of running/jogging but I think it is a way I can push myself physically and mentally. I am currently at the gym 2-3 times/week doing spin, yoga and other aerobics classes. My diet varies. I'm pretty balanced but every so often I eat way too much and I'm trying to work on better choices when I'm stressed out. Sometimes I'm stressed and I don't even realize it. I'm so caught up in the moment that when it does pass I feel super guilty about the things I've eaten. Let's go. Let us respect our bodies, minds and spirits. We all care for someone besides ourselves daily, and why not be in the best shape we can be. For our loved ones but most of all for ourselves. I think we can all share in both good and bad moments. I know it's the holiday season but at some point I'd like us all to report a food journal, just one day everything you put in your mouth and begin discussing that. I think by doing this we can begin to be accountable for our actions. Some say that it's expensive, some say they don't have time. Let's cut through the excuses and do this, together. We all have different ways to the same goal, let's all pool our ideas together so we can save each other. No one ever told us that life was going to be easy, but you are not alone. See you on the skinny side.

No comments:

Post a Comment