Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 7.

And on the 7th day God rested. 
I didn't I went snowboarding at A-basin. It was totally fun and totally a hard workout. We went all day and I have a feeling when I crawl into bed my quads are going to start screaming at me. I'm hoping I can do spin and bodyflow tomorrow since Thursday will be without workout. And I don't want to hear any whys. It's because it's my birthday and it's already booked with events all day long, but the good news is that I will be trying to ski on Friday. With help from friends and God, of course. 
I was thinking to today that we should all begin to try new sports, like I started spin and I love it. I'm going to try skiing. I think by trying new things we can keep active and keep our bodies guessing what we will do next. I wanted to try snowshoeing/cross country skiing too, so if any of you are interested, we should totally do it. 
Stay focused. You are worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment