Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 4.

So a a few days ago I created a new workout mix. Hopefully it can continue to encourage me to workout and stay focused during my workouts. If you want a copy, let me know. 
I have discovered in myself that I hate the treadmill. I hate the steady pace and honestly it makes my knees hurt. I'm hoping for better weather so I can run outside, but until then I will continue with the other classes I have mentioned. 
As hard as this may be, I am trying to drink caffeinated tea in the afternoon instead of a diet coke. I've heard that artificial sweeteners can lead to sweet cravings. So I'm gonna try it and see how it goes. I'm usually pretty good when going to starbucks, I enjoy a skinny latte and I always get a tall. I'm interested in other swaps we  can all make to decrease the calories without decreasing the taste. 
Hope Christmas was wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment