Thursday, July 28, 2011

So maybe this is a preemptive attempt at life, but I think that if and when offered, I will take the job that I interviewed for last week. It's not close to my house, but I really think that I will enjoy the time in the car to decompress. I also think a change to scenery and people will be good for me. 


With that I may be letting a few people down after I have pursued another opportunity very hard and I will have to let them down slowly and softy. That will be the hardest part. 


And maybe they won't offer me the job, but I'm hopeful and that is going to be enough for today. 


I'm so tired of the mix of emotion that comes with a longer job search. I've been looking for so long that sometimes I feel inadequate or that I'm a rockstar. I've felt failure and frustration, bitterness and relief. It's rough on the ego. 


With that, I thank all who have supported me so very much. I have the best friends in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment