Wednesday, July 20, 2011

boredom

So it's been month-almost exactly since I took my NCLEX. I've read 3 books, applied for 80+ jobs, shopped for groceries 10 times and I'm bored.
Yes, I love summer and doing fun things with Alli. She started kindergarten in 2 weeks and I'm bored.
I know I have many hobbies and such but without the hustle of life, my hobbies have become mundane. It's not depression-it's boredom. I need a project, a job, something to occupy my mind instead of rotting in front of the television. So here I sit starring at my computer for hours on end hoping for an interview, a spark of hope. I have decided to apply for grad school. I do have an essay to write for that application, but I have no idea where to start. I'll do a google search and probably find my way to the couch in a few minutes.
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the essay!! I am sitting right where you are girl-in front of the computer, wanting to work on crafts or something, but WISHING for a job! I hope you get a bite soon.

    ~Meara

    ReplyDelete