Wednesday, July 13, 2011

75 and counting

So I have applied for over 75 nursing jobs, and I had 75 questions on my nclex-coinsidence-probably.
The jobs range from IV infusion therapy to ED, from OR to ICU, from PACU to telemetry. So we shall see... I have written probably written 20 different cover letters with my "passion" of blah blah blah. And those managers I've talked to and shared my resume with, say that my resume is beautiful, so why I don't have a job yet, I'm still unsure.
I currently have 3 "considering" at Centura- one of those an interview in a couple weeks. another on hold-whatever that means.
I applied for the new grad program at Memorial-still waiting for the interview fair date
I have only received 7 out of 22 "not selected" from HCA so maybe all others were forwarded to the managers-it's a weird website so I don't really know the status until I receive the 'do not reply' emails of the jobs I didn't get.
That is the job status-it's grim, but hopeful. and yes-i've applied to those jobs that I'm not qualified for in hopes that HR will get tired of seeing my name and forward my app because I'm awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I hope they forward all your applications!!! I am trying a similar theory with the jobs out here... Apply for every position and hour range that my cover letters apply for, then move to the next department lol. Good luck girl!!!

    ReplyDelete