Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy independence day!!

So just an update on the job status- My first interview went well, but I did not get the job. I received my license in the mail, which means I'm official!! I have a couple more interviews, I've applied for 50ish jobs. I'm still hopeful that I will be employed soon.
I am making flatbread with my girls-I'm very much looking forward to that. We may engage on a bike ride, play tennis, swim or otherwise be active!
In other thoughts, what is the appropriate thing to do when other people's children come over to play and leave a mess-it's happened more than once and I'm tired of cleaning and not having others teach their children that it's not okay to leave a mess. suggestions?
well i need to get all my stuff together- have a happy and safe night!

1 comment:

  1. When we have kids to our house, they like to play with Ti and pull all his toys out (the dog helps too, of course!). Then I always end up tripping over them that night when I am going to bed! Usually what I try and do is when the parents say 'Ok it's time to leave', I will say 'Ok, let's get everything picked up so you can go home now.' I don't really make it an option, I just start assigning different kids to different toys they pulled out; usually, because it is my house, the parents don't fight me on it! :) It may be a little bit underhanded on my part, but I hate having to pick up every single stuffed toy and tennis ball myself! Hope you can use my sneakiness to your advantage :)

    ~Meara

    ReplyDelete