Friday, December 23, 2011

imaginations

So tonight at a restaurant Alli kept complaining that her loose tooth was hurting when she ate, so I asked her if she wanted me to pull it out. I got my napkin and stuck it on the tooth and pulled it out right there are the dinner table. How inappropriate was that ?!? but she was happy after it was over. Conversation continues and Alli says "I saw the tooth fairy" me-"oh really what did she look like?" Al-"she has sparkles all over her wings"

So it is December 23 and the tooth fair is coming to bring Alli $1. and tomorrow night Santa is putting presents under the Christmas tree. I wish I could believe in these amazing things that bring money and gifts.

Belief is the hope of something better, whether it's "real" or not is not really of importance. I believe in the determination of the human spirit. I guess that will have to be enough for now. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment