Saturday, July 21, 2012

welcome to the real world she said to me

So in the last 2 months some ridiculous things have happened. My mom recently began a job at the Children's hospital Colorado. AWESOME, right? yes. We have moved from the Springs, which just recently contained the biggest wild fire that burned down over 300 homes, none of whom I knew personally. We rented out our house in the Springs. 


As if that wasn't enough- the recent shooting in Aurora resulted in the death of a man who was the brother of a really close friend I had in High school. It is a sad day knowing this. I also faced the OR the morning after the even-it was a rough day. I am very impressed by the spirits of my coworkers and I'm proud to share in the hard work. 


So after all of this, I'm very tired. Love your neighbors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment