Saturday, June 4, 2011

jobs!?!

So i still do not have a testing date for my state boards but it should be next week when I can finally schedule that and truly be an RN. In the mean time, I've been apply to tons of jobs and by the luck of the draw I have one interview at Memorial in the Springs for a nurse resident in the ED. OMG I'm so stoked about it!! and I have an interview at St. Mary Corwin in Pueblo in their nurse residency program, I don't know what unit yet. I'm so nervous about my interview, but I know that they have already seen a spark in me so I just need to turn that spark into a flame to show them I am awesome! I had no idea that I would feel this way as I entered the profession. I feel confident in my skill set and abilities to provide quality care to those I encounter. I know what I know, and I know what I don't know. Wish me luck. and a huge thank you goes out to all of you who have supported me through school, you are AMAZING!!

1 comment:

  1. The ED would be saweeeeet! Best of luck. Let your light shine!

    ReplyDelete