Friday, June 24, 2011

and so it begins

I had my first interview yesterday and I continue to wait and wait and think and think over and over about the questions and how I could have answered better or added to. I have no idea. my odds at this point are not great 5 in 30, shoot!! I know that I was full of enthusiastic and gave the right answers without being too rehearsed so that's a plus. I just over think things and this is just another case of the over thinking. I have 2 other interview opportunities in july so it's not like this is the last chance I will have to get a job. I just saw this stat from NSNA (National Student Nurses Association), yep lots of acronyms in nursing - so the stat, 45% of nurses who graduated in 2010 still do not have jobs!! This has me a bit freaked out. I feel like this interview really put a damper on my celebration of passing the NCLEX, but if I get the job I guess it will be the best day of my life. I guess that is just power for the course. I guess that's all I got for now. I will try to update more, but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment