Monday, October 3, 2011

Good life!

So after 4 interviews, a few tears and lots of resume paper- I GOT A JOB!! 
I'm thrilled. It's at University of Colorado Hospital in the new grad residency  program in the OR. It's research based in the OR and in my favorite city in the world. I'm still a little shocked, but so excited to start! It's seriously a dream come true. 


Thank you to all who have supported me this whole time. You know who you are. I could not have done this without your encouragement along the way. 


I cannot believe my dreams are becoming a reality. 


and btw-I won $460 worth of AORN Perioperative books. It was on FB in drawing. Those books will help me so much. I can't wait to start reading them. 

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so fantastic, and very well-deserved! I wish I could be there to celebrate this new opportunity with you. I knew it was a sign when you won those books too... OBVIOUSLY there was as reason they drew your name, and it probably has something to do with the amazing future you have as an OR nurse ;) So excited for you!

    ~Meara

    ReplyDelete